16th January 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce for private MSc(IT) 2nd semester student?

Hi friends, I am doing MSc(IT) in a private institute and completed my 1st semester and promoted to 2nd semester. I want to take an education loan for rest of my education. So, is it possible to get an education loan from Oriental Bank of Commerce?

23rd January 2019, 11:07 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get an education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce for private MSc(IT) 2nd semester student?

Yes, it is possible to get an education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce for pursuing M.Sc. (IT) course. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. You can apply for an education loan directly by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online at the bank official website http://www.obcindia.co.in by submitting the required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?