3rd March 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get concession in Education Loan to study MBA if my mother is a government teacher?

Hello, my father died earlier and my mother is a college teacher. She has a government job. I wish to do MBA with an education loan. I want to know that as my mother has a government job then I will get concession or not in education loan also I am a girl.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any concession in Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government Teacher?
  2. Concession in Education Loan to study BTech for a girl candidate whose brother is a Government Teacher?
  3. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  4. Can I get concession in an Education loan if my father is a tax paying Government employee? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course? Concession in rate of interest for females? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Concession under Education Loan policy for a candidate whose father is a Government serviceman? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired pensioner and owns a house worth Rs.65 Lacs?
  8. How to get concession under Education Loan scheme of IDBI Bank?
  9. Can I get concession in Education loan if my father is a tax paying government employee?
  10. Can I get concession in Education Loan to study MBBS being a female student?
  11. Concession in HDFC Bank Education Loan Scheme for female candidates? -- [New]
  12. Concession in Punjab National Bank Education Loan for an SC candidate?
  13. Can a mother take an education loan without enclosing documents of her husband? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How much concession does SBI give if candidate repay whole amount of loan after six month of completion of course?
  15. Can I get an Education Loan to study MBA if my father is retired High School Teacher?
  16. Concession in UCO Bank Education Loan for female candidate?
  17. Concession in Kotak Mahindra Bank Education Loan for female candidate?
  18. Chances to get an education loan of 8 lakh in security of Mother's LIC policy to study MBA course? Terms and condition for it? -- [Most Discussed]
30th March 2018, 03:30 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get concession in Education Loan to study MBA if my mother is a government teacher?

Look, you will not get any type of concession in education loan just because your mother is a government teacher.

But you will get concession of 0.5% in the interest rates of education loan just only because you are a girl student.

Public Sector banks provide concession of 0.5% in the interest rate of education loan to girl students.
31st March 2018, 09:27 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get concession in Education Loan to study MBA if my mother is a government teacher?

Let me tell you that there should be no any type of concession given in education loan in any way.
Even after your mother is a government employ but there is no any procedure of concession in education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?