3rd March 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentile required in CAT to get education loan to study PGDM in IIM?

Sir, I am preparing for CAT. My ambition is to join IIM for my PGDM program. I have heard that the fee of PGDM program is almost Rs. 10 lacs. So, I want to know that for apply education loan upto what percentile in CAT is requires?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentile required in CAT to study PGDM in IIM with Education Loan?
  2. Can I get Education Loan again to study PGDM in IIM if already studying B.Tech with Education Loan?
  3. Difficulties to apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM?
  4. Is it possible to get Education Loan easily after qualifying CAT to study PGDM in IIM?
  5. Cutoff percentile required in CAT to get an education loan of upto Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Cutoff percentile required in CAT to study MBA in IPSA with an Education loan? -- [New]
  7. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  8. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM?
  9. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  10. Can I get Bank Education Loan for Hostel charges and miscellaneous expenses if study PGDM in IIM?
  11. Securities required to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study in IIM?
  12. Can I get another education loan to study in IIM if completed BE by taking loan?
  13. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  14. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Executive PGDM in IIM-Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 17 Lacs to study PGDM in IIM for a candidate whose father is a Government serviceman? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get Education Loan to study PGDM in IIM, Allahabad being a candidate of Assam?
  18. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM/MBA in an Autonomous college?
26th March 2018, 07:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentile required in CAT to get education loan to study PGDM in IIM?

You can apply for education loan, only after you have got confirmed admission at IIM. Fee is not a problem, because of you have capability to get admission at IIM, you will have many banks running after you to give education loan.

Hence, you shouldn't worry about fee, and should concentrate on CAT. You should have excellent score to get admission there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?