24th April 2018, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentile required in CAT to study MBA in IPSA with an Education loan?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know that if I will successfully achieve good percentile in CAT and got admission in any reputed MBA college, then any bank will give me an education loan? For being eligible to get loan from bank what rank I have to get as I want to study in Indore Professional Studies Academy(IPSA).

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentile required in CAT to get an education loan of upto Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA?
  2. Cutoff percentile required in CAT to study PGDM in IIM with Education Loan?
  3. Cutoff percentile required in CAT to get education loan to study PGDM in IIM?
  4. Whether college will help me to get Education Loan for study MBA through CAT?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Fast Cash Loan to study MBA?
  6. Possibility to apply for an education loan to study MBA if doesn't have CAT or any other score? Necessary documents required for it?
  7. Minimum percentile required in GRE to study MS in Abroad with Education Loan?
  8. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study PGDM/MBA in an Autonomous college?
  9. Does Punjab National Bank offers an Education Loan to study MBA? -- [New]
  10. Details of Union Bank Special Education Loan Scheme?
  11. Should I apply for Personal Loan to study MBA if pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  12. Should I have to show CAT percentile to Bank for Education Loan?
  13. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  14. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  15. What is the cutoff of pondichery university for admission to MBA? Can I get a call from Pondichery University on 58.85 percentile in CAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get another education loan to study in IIM if completed BE by taking loan?
  17. Cutoff percentile required in Common Admission Test to study MBA? Requirements to apply?
  18. Formalities to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA in Singapore?
4th March 2023, 01:32 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Cutoff percentile required in CAT to study MBA in IPSA with an Education loan?

The eligibility criteria for an education loan from a bank may vary based on the bank's policies and guidelines. However, generally, to be eligible for an education loan for MBA studies, you need to have secured admission in a recognized institution in India or abroad.

As for the specific requirement for IPSA, you may need to check with the bank that you are interested in taking an education loan from. Additionally, the cutoff percentile required in CAT may also vary depending on the bank's policies and the amount of loan you are seeking.

It is recommended that you check with the bank that you are interested in taking an education loan from for specific details on eligibility criteria and loan requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?