22nd January 2019, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Bank Education Loan Subsidy scheme?

Sir, I have applied for an Education Loan and studying BCA from it. I want to know the subsidy scheme comes under Bank Education Loan. Can you provide me the details of this scheme? Waiting for your response!

7th September 2022, 11:34 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Bank Education Loan Subsidy scheme?

Central Scheme for Interest subsidy provides interest on education loans during moratorium for technical and professional course for studies in India .

Under this scheme , only those education loan are eligible which are sanctioned without any collateral security and third party gurantee and subsidy is available upto maximum of Rs 7.50 lacs irrespective of the sanction amount .
Their gross parental income must not exceed 4.5 lacs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?