5th June 2018, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Dena Bank Education Loan Scheme?

I am interested to study BTech course. For this, I am preparing JEE Main so that I can secure excellent percentile and secure admission in NIT. But my problem is, I wouldn’t able to bear the expenses. For this I want to apply an education loan and I have heard about the Dena Bank Education Loan scheme. Can you please provide me the details of this loan scheme?

15th June 2018, 04:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Dena Bank Education Loan Scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to study BTech course. For this, I am preparing JEE Main so that I can secure excellent percentile and secure admission in NIT. But my problem is, I wouldn’t able to bear the expenses. For this I want to apply an education loan and I have heard about the Dena Bank Education Loan scheme. Can you please provide me the details of this loan scheme?

Dena Bank offers education loan for Indian students who have secured admission in a recognized institutes in India and abroad. Dena Bank offers education loan for Graduation, Post Graduation, Masters and PhD and Professional courses. Students can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India and Rs 20 Lakhs for studies abroad under Dena Bank education loan scheme. Dena Bank education loan covers the expenses like fee payable to college, hostel, examination, laboratory, library, purchase of books, instruments, equipments, passage fare for travel abroad, purchase of computer needed to complete the course, etc. Dena Bank offer repayment holiday / moratorium period, of course period + 1 year and repayment tenure is the maximum of 15 years for all education loans. Students can apply online through Vidyalakshmi portal or can contact the bank branch.
17th June 2018, 06:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Dena Bank Education Loan Scheme?

Detailed information regarding Dena Bank Education Loan Scheme is mentioned below :-

--> Eligibility :- You should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university in India or Abroad.

--> Quantum of Finance :-
Rs. 10 lakhs for studies in India
Rs. 20 lakhs for studies in Abroad

--> Margin :-
Upto Rs. 4 lakhs :- Nil
Above Rs. 4 lakhs :- 5% for studies in India and 15% for studies in Abroad.

--> Expenses Covered :-
1. Fee payable to colleges/ hostel.
2. Examination/ Library/ Laboratory Fees
3. Purchase of books, equipments, instruments and uniforms
4. Purchase of computer needed to complete the course at reasonable rate.
5. Any other expense related to completion of the course like Study tours, Project work, thesis, etc.,.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?