12th July 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?

Hi,
I have scored 89% in my 12th and interested to study B.Tech. I am getting admission but I need to apply an Education Loan. My father has an Account in HDFC Bank and telling me to get information about Education Loan scheme of HDFC Bank. So, I am here to get the information in details about the loan scheme of this Bank. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  2. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  3. Interest subsidy scheme of HDFC Bank Education Loan?
  4. Detailed information about subsidy scheme of Bank Education Loan?
  5. Detailed information about tax under Bank Education Loan policy? -- [New]
  6. How to apply for an education loan at HDFC bank? On what basis bank grants an education loan?
  7. Detailed information about Punjab National Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech?
  8. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
  9. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  10. Can I get Education Loan to study M.A.(Animation) in college which has tie-up with HDFC Bank?
  11. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  12. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for study B.Tech?
  13. What is CSIS under Bank Education Loan scheme?
  14. Can my son get benefits of Education Loan if I have an NRI Account in HDFC Bank?
  15. Detailed information and benefits of Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan scheme?
  16. Detailed information about Union Bank of India Special Education Loan scheme?
  17. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course? Concession in rate of interest for females?
  18. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme and Interest Rates charged by State Bank of Hyderabad for study LLB?
15th July 2016, 03:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?

Detailed Information regarding HDFC Bank Education loan scheme is provided below :-

Eligibility :-
--> You should have secured admission in Undergraduate programs in recognised Institute.

--> You should be within 16-35 years.

--> For taking an Education loan more than Rs. 7.5 lakhs, you need to submit a collateral security suitable to bank loan amount.

Processing Fee :-
Maximum up to 1% of the loan amount as applicable.

Documents Required :-
1. Admission Letter
2. Academic Certificates
3. Age Proof
4. Signature Proof
5. Identity Proof
6. Residence Proof
7. Income Proof
8. Filled Loan Application Form
15th July 2016, 09:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You can definitely take education loan to meet the expense of your B.Tech course. You need to approach the nearest branch of HDFC bank for education loan once you get admission call from a recognized institute. Contact the branch manager and get to know the details of education loan. Get to know the detailed terms and conditions of education loan, comply with them and act as per the instructions from the bank authority to get your loan sanctioned. The terms and conditions depend on the loan amount you are seeking. For loan above 4.5 lakhs, third party guarantor will be required and for loan above 7.5 lakhs, mortgage will be required. The rate of interest will fluctuate around 13-14.5 percent and computed as simple interest.
15th July 2016, 11:28 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

HDFC bank gives education loan to candidates who wish to pursue bachelor's degree in technology. You can visit any branch of HDFC in your locality and take application form for loan. Fill the form and along with necessary documents submit it to the banks.

2. Necessary documents are your parents's income tax receipt, PAN card of both student and parents, proof of address and identity. You need to attach loan letter from your institute.

3. After reviewing your application for loan, bank will decide whether to sanction loan or not. You can get more details at http://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/pro...dian-education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?