14th January 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about subsidy scheme of Bank Education Loan?

Hello Everyone,
I have applied for an Education Loan and studying B.Tech from it. I want to know the subsidy scheme comes under Bank Education Loan. Can you provide me the details of this scheme?

17th January 2016, 09:09 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Detailed information about subsidy scheme of Bank Education Loan?

You are studying the B.Tech course after paying the tuition fee from the educational loan. You want to know about the subsidy scheme under educational loan.

>>Basically government provides some amount of subsidy on the interest amount. For this you have to submit the income certificate of your guardian to the bank official. This certificate has uploaded to your loan account. Then you will get subsidy in interest amount.

>>The interest subsidy amount varies in every month and it totally depends upon government. Even the bank officials don’t have any idea about the subsidy amount.

>>For more details you can contact to the branch office through you have already taken the educational loan.
12th March 2018, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about subsidy scheme of Bank Education Loan?

Please let me know how to get subsidy for education loan interest? I have taken education loan amount of 2.10 lac during my education(BE) period from 2012 to 2015 in Union Bank of India. Please let me know procedure for subsidy of interest for that loan amount.
Kindly provide schema, procedure and solution to my below mail ID at the earliest please...!!
[email protected] / [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?