4th August 2018, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Prepayment fine under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of India?

I was searching for an education loan scheme. After searching I thought that applying an education loan from State Bank of India is fine for me as I have an account in this bank. But I am unable to understand the prepayment fine. Can I know about this particular term?

9th August 2018, 10:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Prepayment fine under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of India?

No prepayment charges are imposed under Education Loan offered by State Bank of India. You can repay the education loan amount in advance without any prepayment charges.

The Moratorium period under State Bank of India Education Loan Scheme is course period plus one year and the repayment tenure is 15 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?