5th March 2015, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Education Loan sponsored by WBMDFC for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

Sir
I am studying B.Tech 2nd year CSE.
I pay my admission fee and 1st year fee.
But, now I need to get education loan.
Kindly tell me about the details of WBMDFC
education loan and also what is its eligibility?

7th March 2015, 10:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Education Loan sponsored by WBMDFC for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

WBMDFC gives education loan to many students every year. The education loan is sanctioned for the students who belong to the minority community of West Bengal and pursuing technical or professional courses at undergraduate or post graduate level which have good exposure or high employment opportunities. The notification is released every year in the month July-September in this link. For any sort of enquiry you can contact Office of WBMDFC on Phone No. (033)4004-7469 at DD-27/E, SALT LAKE CITY, SEC-I, KOLKATA-700064. A sample application form for education loan has been attached below for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx TERM LOAN Application.docx(21.1 KB, 61 views)
File Type: pdf WBMDC Education Loan.pdf(49.4 KB, 60 views)
28th June 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Education Loan sponsored by WBMDFC for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

Can we avail education loan for pursuing b.ed..? If yes, what is the procedure...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?