25th June 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for getting scholarship through GATE scorecard?

Sir, my GATE-2015 score is 443 and my All India Ranking is 6542 in Computer Science. How can i get scholarship? Kindly guide.

Adutta

27th June 2015, 11:10 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for getting scholarship through GATE scorecard?

All India council for technical education (AICTE) offers GATE scholarships every year to pursue M.Tech course for all eligible candidate's.

The minimum eligibility criteria for applying GATE scholarship is that the candidate must have a valid GATE score and has secured admission in any of the university/ college which is recognized under AICTE.

To apply for scholarship go to http://www.aicte-india.org/PGScholarship.php
28th June 2015, 12:44 PM
asr200831

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for getting scholarship through GATE scorecard?

Sir

i am working lic of india, i can passed dr.braou b.a degree with ou 10+2 qualifications, passed iti not consider my graduate certificate,.
Attaced go of lic
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Recognition_of_Educational_Qualificaton.pdf(593.3 KB, 11 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?