30th March 2017, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Details about one girl child scholarship in India?

Am I eligible to apply for scholarship for my daughter if she is only child for me in India? What are the steps/procedure followed to apply? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same soon as possible? Thank you for the answers.

9th April 2018, 01:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about one girl child scholarship in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for scholarship for my daughter if she is only child for me in India? What are the steps/procedure followed to apply? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same soon as possible? Thank you for the answers.

There are various scholarships available for girl students to pursue education. Regarding single girl child scholarships, there are CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child and Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child for PG Programs. Applicant must be a single girl child of her family in applying the above mentioned scholarships. CBSE Merit Scholarship for Single Girl Child are offered to the girl students who have passed CBSE Class X examinations with 60% or more marks. PG Indira Gandhi Scholarships for Single Girl Child are offered to the girl students who are studying a postgraduate course in regular mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?