10th May 2015, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Details of B.Tech course along with fee structure for JSS Academy? Recommended bank to take education loan for this course?

Please give me details of B.Tech course fee structure for J.S.S. Academy,Noida, with yearwise break up & in following heads. 1.Tution fee 2.Hostel fee 3.Mess fee 4.Other fees 5.Total. Tell me the bank recommended for taking education loan.

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I get admission at Bangalore having 50000 rank in CET? Fee structure of these colleges and recommended Bank for education loan?
  2. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  3. Details of BCA fee structure per annum at IPU? Will bank sanction loan for studying at IPU?
  4. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  5. Fee structure and process to get management seat in NICMAR? Will bank provide education loan for this institute?
  6. Cost of Direct admission in IPU and it's fee structure? Is there any bank finance available for education loan?
  7. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  8. If the total expense if more then 4 Lacs will bank education loan cover the whole expense?
  9. How much is the fee for B.Tech in Civil Engineering? How to proceed to any good bank for Education Loan?
  10. What is the fee structure of the following engineering colleges?
  11. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  12. Is there any bank which can grant my M.Tech education fee expenses?
  13. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  14. Is it advisable to study BBA LLB by taking education loan from bank? -- [New]
  15. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  16. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in COMEDK? How to manage the fees by taking bank loan?
  17. Detailed fee structure of B.A LLB course of PURC?
  18. Government fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy courses? -- [Most Discussed]
9th June 2016, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of B.Tech course along with fee structure for JSS Academy? Recommended bank to take education loan for this course?

Sir I want to education loan of our ward for studying in undergraduate course.what is the prosiger for education loan.thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?