7th October 2014, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Cost of Direct admission in IPU and it's fee structure? Is there any bank finance available for education loan?

sir. I want to know about direct admissin in ipu.and there fee structure per simister. Is any bank bank finance me to my education? Please informe as soon as posible!

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and process to get management seat in NICMAR? Will bank provide education loan for this institute?
  2. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  3. Government fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which Financial Authority or Bank provides Education Loan for UPSC exams preparation?
  5. Detailed fee structure of B.A LLB course of PURC?
  6. Can I get education loan after direct admission in B.Tech?
  7. Complete fee structure of admission in reputed Boarding School in Commerce stream? Can I get Loan from bank for this?
  8. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in COMEDK? How to manage the fees by taking bank loan?
  9. Managing all the fees of MBBS course by getting education loan from nationalised or private banks?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Medical after HSC? Fee for entire course? Whic bank provides education loan under government scheme?
  11. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  12. How to apply for education loan? Fee structure of Motilal Nehru for MCA?
  13. Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering?
  14. Course duration and correct present fees structure details of ICWAI? Which bank can finance and how much? Can I get another bank loan if pursuing B.Com through loan only?
  15. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan?
  16. Prospect of admission in Media & Communication without entrance exam for B.Com passed candidate? Procedure and fee structure of the colleges? Can I get education loan?
  17. Fee structure to get admission in engineering college under minority quota? How to get Education Loan to pay fee?
  18. Bank loan information for admission in IIHM?

9th August 2017, 10:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cost of Direct admission in IPU and it's fee structure? Is there any bank finance available for education loan?

It depends on the kind of course you are applying for admission. For a professional course and even for normal degree courses, there is entrance exam conducted by IPU.

You have to appear for entrance exam even for management quota seats. Hence, direct admission is not possible, if you don't appear for entrance exam.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?