12th July 2018, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Details of Bank of Maharashtra Educational Loan Scheme

Hi friends, I am interested to study BTech with the help of an education loan. I have heard about the Bank of Maharashtra Educational Loan Scheme. Can anyone of you provide me the details of this particular educational loan scheme?

14th July 2018, 06:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Bank of Maharashtra Educational Loan Scheme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am interested to study BTech with the help of an education loan. I have heard about the Bank of Maharashtra Educational Loan Scheme. Can anyone of you provide me the details of this particular educational loan scheme?

Bank of Maharashtra offers education loan for students to study in India and abroad. There is no age limit to apply for the education loan in Bank of Maharashtra. Students can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India and Rs 20 Lakhs for studies abroad (higher amount can be considered on merit and case to case basis). There is no margin for education loans up to Rs 4 Lakhs and above Rs 4 Lakhs – 5% for studies in India and 15% for studies in abroad. Repayment of the education loan is in EMIs – up to 15 years. Security required is as follows: up to Rs 4 Lakhs – Parents to be Co borrowers, above Rs 4 Lakhs to below Rs 7.5 Lakhs – No collateral except satisfactory third party guarantee and above Rs 7.5 Lakhs – Collateral equivalent to quantum of finance. Students can find the details in the Bank of Maharashtra website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?