14th October 2016, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and benefits of Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan scheme?

I want to study B.Tech but through the Bank Education Loan. I have heard about the Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan scheme. Can I get the details of this scheme? And kindly tell me the benefits also.

15th October 2016, 08:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and benefits of Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan scheme?

The Dena Bank Vidya Laxmi Education loan is the government interest subsidy scheme for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) with upper family annual income of Rs. 4.5 lakhs per annum. You can get interest Subsidy during moratorium period i.e., Course period plus 6 months/ 1 year. Expenses covered under Dena Bank Vidya Laxmi Education loan scheme are mentioned below :-

--> Fee payable to college/ school/ hostel.
--> Examination/ Library/ Laboratory fees.
--> Purchase of books, equipment, instruments and uniforms.
--> Travel expenses for abroad studies
--> Purchase of computer needed to complete the course.
--> Any other expenses required to complete the course like study tours, project work, thesis, etc.,.
15th October 2016, 11:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and benefits of Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan scheme?

The detailed information and benefits of Dena Bank's Vidya Laxmi Education Loan scheme have been enclosed in the attached document. Kindly refer the attachment and get the details.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Dena Bank Vidya Loan.docx(14.5 KB, 8 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?