9th September 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to get an education loan if awarded scholarship for BCA(H) 2nd semester student?

Dear Sir, I am a student of BCA(H) and studying in 2nd semester. I have got a scholarship but the amount is very low so I need an education loan. But I am already studying in 2nd semester so is it difficult for me to get an education loan?

4th April 2022, 01:05 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it difficult to get an education loan if awarded scholarship for BCA(H) 2nd semester student?

Scholarship is not a borrowing that you have to pay back but education loan you have to pay back.
There is no bar to apply for an education loan .while you have to repay the education loan in course of time.

Bank which provides education loan to you will take into account the amount of scholarship received or to be received by you at the time of finalising the quantum of loan.
One should disclose the scholarship amount to be received , in their application for education loan.
They may need additional funding at a later stage towards cost escalation , unforeseen expenses etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?