10th August 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to study Diploma in Civil Engineering course?

Sir, I am a student of 10th standard preparing for my Board exam. I have applied for DCECE because after completing my 10th I will do Diploma course in Civil Engineering. I would like to know for this diploma course I can get an education loan or not?

15th August 2019, 04:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to study Diploma in Civil Engineering course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a student of 10th standard preparing for my Board exam. I have applied for DCECE because after completing my 10th I will do Diploma course in Civil Engineering. I would like to know for this diploma course I can get an education loan or not?

Yes, you can get an education loan to study the Diploma in Civil Engineering course in various nationalized banks. You have to contact the nationalized bank branch near your house for availing an education loan to study the Diploma course in Civil Engineering. The Diploma in Civil Engineering course should be approved by the AICTE or Government for availing an education loan in nationalized banks. You can contact any one of the banks given below:

State Bank of India - https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/student-platform/loan-for-vocational

Bank of India - https://www.bankofindia.co.in/BOI_Pradhan_Mantri_Kaushal_Rin

Bank of Baroda - https://www.bankofbaroda.in/skill-loan-scheme.htm
15th August 2019, 05:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to study Diploma in Civil Engineering course?

If you can get admission at a recognised college or institute for your diploma in a civil engineering course, then surely you will be eligible to apply for education loan. Just make sure you have a guarantor before you apply for it.

You just need to contact the nearest branch after confirming admission at a recognised institute. You will get the loan if you fulfill all the conditions of the said bank.
15th August 2019, 06:41 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can get an education loan to study Diploma in Civil Engineering course.
List of some of the banks which offers education loan are as follows:-
State Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Andhra Bank
Corporation Bank
HDFC Bank
ICICI Bank
IDBI Bank
Indian Bank
Bank of Maharashtra
Allahabad Bank
Axis Bank
17th August 2019, 05:04 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Both the Public and Private sectors bank offers Educational Loan for Diploma in Engineering candidates. The candidate must secure admission in reputed University, which is authorized by the AICTE (or) Government of India. You must have to directly contact the concerned bank with all necessary to get more details about the Educational loan.

3) Bank of Baroda
Official website -> Click Here

1) State Bank of India Education Loan
Official website -. Click Here

2) Bank of India Education Laon
Official website-> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?