15th March 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs for doing Air Hostess Training in Frankfinn Institute of Abroad?

Hello Sir,
I am Sunita Biswas and I want to know about the documents required for taking an Education Loan of Rs. 5 lacs for studying further in Abroad through Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess training?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  2. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  3. Documents required to apply for Education Loan for MBBS aspirant whose father is working in Abroad?
  4. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  5. Which aviation course is better for +2 passed girls?
  6. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  7. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  8. Banks which sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with minimum interest rates to study in Abroad?
  9. How to join Frankfinn for Air Hostess training?
  10. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  12. Is it possible to join Air hostess training just after completion of 10th standard?
  13. Suitable Bank with minimum interest rates of Education Loan upto Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS/MD in Abroad? Documents required to submit?
  14. Suitable Bank with minimum interest rates of Education Loan upto Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS/MD in Abroad? Documents required to submit?
  15. Can I get education loan for Air hostess training? What are the rules and formalities for applying education loan?
  16. Eligibility for Customs after completing hospitality diploma in Frankfinn institute of air hostess training institute?
  17. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  18. Are BIPC students eligible for Airhostess? -- [Most Discussed]
10th April 2016, 12:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs for doing Air Hostess Training in Frankfinn Institute of Abroad?

The documents required to apply for education loan of 5 lakhs depend on the concerned bank from which you are seeking loan option. However, the general documents which are asked by the bank are as follows.

- Proof of Indian Citizenship.
- Address Proof in India.
- Admission call from a recognized institute in India.
- Prospectus of the concerned institute in which you want to enroll.
- Income tax certificate proof.
- House tax/ Rent proof.
- Third party guarantor signed bank documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?