9th December 2015, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Banks which sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with minimum interest rates to study in Abroad?

Respected Sir,
Which bank has minimum interest rates for Education Loan? What documents are required? I want Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for study in Abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs to study M.Pharmacy course? Interest rates charge against Education Loan?
  2. Interest rates of all Banks are same to study in UK?
  3. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs at low interest rates to study MBA in Australia?
  6. Suitable Bank with minimum interest rates of Education Loan upto Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS/MD in Abroad? Documents required to submit?
  7. Suitable Bank with minimum interest rates of Education Loan upto Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS/MD in Abroad? Documents required to submit?
  8. Which all banks offer lowest interest rates against education loan to study B.Tech?
  9. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  10. Detailed information and interest rates charged against Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs for study MBA?
  11. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with low interest rates to study MS in UK? -- [New]
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  14. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  15. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  16. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?
  18. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad?
12th December 2015, 12:12 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Banks which sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with minimum interest rates to study in Abroad?

There are many banks which offers education loan of 20 lakhs for studies in abroad. The list of such financial organization is attached below for your kind reference. Most of the banks have same rate of interest as it is regulated by Reserve Bank of India as per market conditions. However, State Bank of India offers one percent lesser interest rate as compared to other banks but has stricter terms and conditions of the education loan. For example, it asks for mortgage for loan above 4.5 lakhs while other banks asks for mortgage when loan is above 7.5 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?