29th March 2016, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?

Sir/Madam,
I am studying MS in US with loan sanctioned by Bank of Rs. 25 Lacs against my family’s property. Now due to some miscellaneous expenses, I need more Rs. 7 Lacs which my Bank doesn’t provide me. So, I want to know which are the other banks which sponsored my Rs. 7 Lacs of Loan for my education?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  3. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  4. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  5. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  6. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  7. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  9. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 9 Lacs to study in Newzealand?
  11. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  12. Which bank can provide me education loan of 2.5 lacs for the hidden charges of my MS course in USA?
  13. Can I apply for an Education Loan with a mortgaged property?
  14. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  15. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  16. What are the requirements to get education loan? How much will I get if the course costs 10 Lacs?
  17. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 32 Lacs if secured admission in Undergraduate Aerospace Engineering course in US?
  18. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died?
10th April 2016, 12:07 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot opt for education loan in other bank as you have already taken education and that too of a high amount. Hence, no bank will sanction your 7 lakh loan request. However, you have other options like :-

- Approach private financial organizations for personal loan.
- Approach other banks for personal loan of any family members.
- Pursue online/offline part time job to meet your expense.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?