22nd July 2019, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance?

Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to apply for Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance. I want to admit my daughter in a reputed school. I just want to know that for applying in this scheme of this Bank education loan, what are all documents required? Please tell me asap.

28th July 2019, 01:28 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to apply for Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance. I want to admit my daughter in a reputed school. I just want to know that for applying in this scheme of this Bank education loan, what are all documents required? Please tell me asap.
There is no much documents required to apply for Jammu & Kashmir Bank Budshah Primary Education Finance for those who pursue higher studies from good educational institutions. You have to produce the educational documents and other loan documents asked by the bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?