13th June 2018, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarship?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarship? Please let me know so that I can apply for this scholarship. Looking for quick reply. Thank you!

17th June 2018, 08:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarship?

"Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarship'

How to apply:

The application can be done by post with the following steps:

Step 1: Download the application form from official website of organization i.e. www.jnmf.in.

Step 2: Fill the application form with required details and attach all the required documents.

Step 3: At last send the application form along with a Postal Order/Demand Draft of Rs. 100 to Administrative Secretary,
Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund,
Teen Murti House,
New Delhi 110011
19th June 2018, 02:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the procedure for applying in Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarship? Please let me know so that I can apply for this scholarship. Looking for quick reply. Thank you!

Candidates have to apply for Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund (JNMF) Scholarship by downloading the application from the JNMF official website (Click Here). Completed application form with required documents should reach Administrative Secretary, Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund, Teen Murti House, New Delhi – 110011. The Selection Committee will call the students for an interview or select a candidate for a scholarship. Decision of Selection Committee is final. Incomplete and unsigned forms are liable to be rejected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?