10th May 2015, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Documents required for taking loan for B.Tech in Civil engineering?

Which documents are required for taking loan for b.tech civil engineering? I am going to take admission in

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required for taking loan for B.Tech in Civil engineering?
  2. Process of getting education loan and documents required to submit?
  3. How to take educational loan after taking admission in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  5. Education loan procedure and required documents for getting admission for B.Tech in a private Engineering college?
  6. Detailed information and documents required to get Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  8. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technician program in UK? Documents required to get education loan?
  9. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  10. Procedure to get loan for admission in IIHM? What all Documents required?
  11. Whether a 3rd Party Guarantor must be an Account Holder of Bank for taking Education Loan? Is documents necessary to show by the Guarantor? A retired person can be a Guarantor?
  12. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  13. How much is the fee for B.Tech in Civil engineering? Upto how much bank can pay as education loan? -- [New]
  14. Process of education loan for pursuing Civil engineering?
  15. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  16. Procedure of loan offered by IIHM to students for admission in Delhi campus? Documents required?
  17. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  18. How can I get education loan being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
16th May 2015, 01:36 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Documents required for taking loan for B.Tech in Civil engineering?

The main document that is required for you to get the loan is the admission letter from the University where you wan to get yourself admitted.
So you will have to make sure that you get your unconditional letter of admission as soon as possible.
If you are having that document and you are having a mortgage to show for then you will be able to get the Educational Loan very easily.
16th May 2015, 12:37 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required for taking loan for B.Tech in Civil engineering?

Following are the documents, which are required to education from any bank.
->Admission letter from any university/college.
->Proof of identity like Voter's ID card
->Salary certificate of your parents
->Proof of residence
->Bank Statement of last 6 months
->Property documents in case, if the loan is above 4 lakhs
->Copies of your pass certificates of 10th standard and 12th standard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?