5th August 2018, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Does Bank of Maharashtra offer Education Loan for BSc(Hardware and Networking) course?

I want to do BSc in the field of Hardware and Networking from a reputed college. For this course, I want to apply an education loan. So, I came to know that Bank of Maharashtra is providing an education loan for such course. Is it true?

Related Questions:
9th August 2018, 09:26 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Bank of Maharashtra offer Education Loan for BSc(Hardware and Networking) course?

Yes, the Bank of Maharashtra offers an education loan for pursuing B.Sc. (Hardware and Networking) course. Candidates who have secured admission to Diploma/ Degree course in any recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan in Bank of Maharashtra. So, once after receiving admission letter from the college/ university, you can apply for an education loan in Bank of Maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?