12th July 2018, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra for B.Pharma course?

I want to apply an education loan in Bank of Maharashtra. I want to study BPharma course. Kindly tell me how I can apply for an education loan in this bank through online? Please tell me about the requirements also for applying in the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank for BPharma course? -- [New]
  2. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Indian Bank for BBA course?
  3. Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan at Dena Bank?
  4. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Karnataka Bank for BTech course?
  5. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan with 56% in 12th being a BPharma student?
  7. Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda for MBBS course?
  8. Procedure to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra for BTech course?
  9. Disbursement of Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra?
  10. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Central Bank of India for BTech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How much time it will take to approve Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  13. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank for BCA course?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra to study BBA? Is there any processing charge?
  15. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra?
  16. Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank?
  17. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  18. Details of Collateral Security in Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan scheme?
15th July 2018, 01:49 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra for B.Pharma course?

You can apply for an education loan in Bank of Maharashtra for pursuing B.Pharmacy course through online at the bank official website https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/credit_fac_edu.asp or directly by visiting the bank branch nearest to you. You need to submit other documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Identity Proof, Residence Proof, etc., to bank along with application form for processing your education loan application.

You should have secured admission to higher education course in a Government recognised college/ university to be eligible to apply for an education loan in Bank of Maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?