18th March 2018, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property from Bank of Maharashtra?

I want to apply an education loan in Bank of Maharashtra. I want to study MBBS by taking an education loan. Can I know that if I want to take an education loan against my family property then I am eligible to do that?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in IDBI Bank for BDS aspirant? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in ICICI Bank?
  3. Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property in Canara Bank?
  4. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  5. Which Bank will offer Education Loan to study Master’s in Hotel Management course against Partnership Property?
  6. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra to study BBA? Is there any processing charge?
  8. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA against my Grocery shop whose half shareholder is my brother?
  9. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  10. Is it necessary to submit the original property papers to take an Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  12. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan on the same property in which my brother has already taken?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  15. Can I get another Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs if already pursuing MS in Germany with loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  16. How much time it will take to approve Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra?
  17. Disbursement of Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra?
  18. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property?
2nd May 2018, 08:54 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to take an Education Loan against family property from Bank of Maharashtra?

To be eligible to apply for an education loan in Bank of Maharashtra, you should have secured admission in Diploma/ Degree course in a recognised college/ university. If the education loan amount is more than Rs. 7.5 lakhs, then you have to submit the collateral security documents equal to bank loan amount for processing your education loan. Since, you are interested to pursue MBBS course, the fee for the course will be more than Rs. 7.5 lakhs, so, you can submit your family property documents as collateral security to bank for getting an education loan from Bank of Maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?