22nd April 2016, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Does Bank offer full amount of an Education Loan for B.Tech course?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have done my 12th and secured a good rank in JEE Main. I want to study B.Tech. For this reason, I want to apply for an Education Loan so that I can bear all the expenses of my B.Tech course. I have heard that the amount will be approx Rs. 5 Lacs. So, whether the Bank will provide me an Education Loan of full amount?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Bank offer whole amount of course fee against an education loan?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  3. Whether Bank incur Internship expenses if pursuing MBA through Education Loan?
  4. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan by evaluating property?
  5. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  6. Whether Bank deducts some amount in Education Loan if a student died during the course?
  7. Financial assistance to complete BE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan from two banks simultaneously?
  9. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  10. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  12. When I have to repay an Education Loan amount if apply from a Public Bank?
  13. How can I get the education loan amount in my bank account if studying in Singapore?
  14. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  15. Bank deducts few amount in sanctioned education loan? Should I apply for an education loan above total expenses?
  16. Does Bank charges full amount per year against interest rates of Education Loan?
  17. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  18. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
26th April 2016, 10:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Bank offer full amount of an Education Loan for B.Tech course?

No, it is not true that banks will allow loans only upto 5 lakhs for B.Tech course. You can take education loan up to 10 lakhs for study in India.The bank will give education loan which will bear the entire expense of your study which includes all types of college fees, study material costs, hostel and mess. It depends on your compliance with terms and conditions of your education loan and the fee structure which will decide the loan amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?