11th July 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Can OBC candidates get scholarship with 92% marks in Intermediate?

Can OBC candidates get scholarship with 92% marks in Intermediate?

12th July 2015, 01:01 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can OBC candidates get scholarship with 92% marks in Intermediate?

Yes, definitely you are eligible for the scholarship if you have scored 92 % marks in your intermediate.

If you are from the CBSE board then your name will be shortlisted under merit list and the you have to apply through an application form.

For your kind information i want to tell you that all candidates who scored more than 80 % in the intermediate are shortlisted in the merit list.

And all shortlisted candidates are eligible for the CBSE scholarship.

However if you are from the state board then also you will get a good amount of scholarship.

For getting scholarship you will need following important documents :

** Caste certificate.

** Your father Annual Income certificate and the Income should not be more then Rs 45,000 per year.

** Your Location certificate or Region certificate
13th July 2015, 03:26 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can OBC candidates get scholarship with 92% marks in Intermediate?

->As you have scored 92% marks, i think your marks are very good so you are undoubtedly eligible for scholarship.
->Your Criteria of scholarship depends upon your recognized board because every state board has different criteria like in CBSE board they make a merit list of more than 85% as you have scored 92% so will get it for sure.
-> In case of PSEB board also, you will get shortlisted according to their criteria.
-> You are also eligible for category wise scholarship according to which annual income of your father must be below 50,000.

Before applying for scholarship please arrange the following documents:

Residence Certificate
OBC Category Certificate
Intermediate Education Certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?