11th December 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Does banks provide education loan to BHM at IIPM?

Hello Friends,
I have got admission in IIPM. I am doing Bachelor of Hotel Management there. Now, I want to apply for an Education Loan. I would like to know that am I eligible as I have heard that Bank doesn’t sponsors education loans to me as I am studying BHM in IIPM.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  2. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  3. Education loan procedure for BHM course?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  5. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  7. Different Education Loan Schemes of banks for MBA education?
  8. For NPTI PG Diploma course banks will provide education loan or not?
  9. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India if going to study MBA in IIPM?
  12. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  13. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  14. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study BHM course?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  16. What is the scope of diploma in medicine and rehabilitation after BAMS Ayurveda
  17. What are the available career prospects other than L.P.O. or litigation? I have done LLB and pursuing LLM through distance learning.
  18. Financial assistance to complete BE course?

13th December 2015, 12:07 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does banks provide education loan to BHM at IIPM?

Yes, banks offer educational loan to study BHM at IIPM.

All nationalized banks offer educational loans to pursue higher education either in India or abroad.

The bank offers educational loan for all valid and recognized courses. To avail educational loan the candidate must have secured admission in a valid and recognized university.

As IIPM is recognized college, one can easily avail educational loan.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?