13th May 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Does banks provide educational loan for distance education?

I am a housawife and I have completed my graduation long back. For some reason I have to discontinue my education.Now I want to study costing. Please confirm me that for higher education can I take education loan for distance learning?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  2. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  3. For NPTI PG Diploma course banks will provide education loan or not?
  4. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  5. Is it possible to do B.Ed in distance education with the help of educational loan?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  7. Is it possible to take educational loan for MCA distance mode course?
  8. Whether Nationalized banks provide education loan for CDAC courses?
  9. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  10. Can I get Education loan for MSW course through distance education?
  11. Financial assistance to complete BE course?
  12. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  13. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  14. What is the syllabus and pattern for RBI Young Scholar Exam? Previous years question papers of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Ed from Distance Education along with M.A.?
  16. Is it possible for me to get the educational loan to continue my MCA course in Guru Ghasidas Central University? List of educational loan providing banks?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  18. Banks give loan only to those students whose parents own Property?
13th May 2015, 08:48 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does banks provide educational loan for distance education?

No, most of the banks does not offer educational loan for distance education. It provides loans to professional and technical courses which are recognized by the government. Courses approved by AICTE/ UGC/ AIBMS etc..,
14th May 2015, 12:25 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

No, according to my knowledge banks are not providing education loan for Distance education. They are assisting only the students who are in regular classroom courses and obtaining regular degree from Universities.

Most of the banks prefer not giving loans for distance education or correspondence courses. Science the Eligibility criteria for education loan was relaxed for these type of courses.
6th October 2022, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I have complete my graduation from Open University and i want to do my Post Graduation from regular University should am i able to get education loan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?