26th September 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I didn't get the money for MHRD scholarship even after renewing it?

I am selected for scholarship.I got amount for past 2 years and renewed for present year but still no money.May I know the reason for delay??
Whom I have to contact to get my amount?? Can you please provide me the steps which I have to follow?

Thanks!

2nd October 2015, 09:08 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I didn't get the money for MHRD scholarship even after renewing it?

MHRD offers Central sector scheme of scholarship for all eligible and meritorious candidate's.

You will receive your money after the renewal of the account. There may be delay in payments as there were many scholarships.

You can register an issue or post a query at https://pfms.nic.in/Users/LoginDetai...?ReturnUrl=%2f
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?