24th June 2016, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech while having family income of Rs. 90000 per annum?

Hello,
I am from rural area and got 90.8% marks in 12th standard from Science stream. I want to take admission in B.Tech course as I am waiting for JEE Main rank list. My family income is only Rs. 90000 per annum. So, I can apply Bank Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech for a candidate whose father' Income is Rs. 3 to 3.5 Lacs per annum?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech having family income of Rs. 3.60 Lacs p.a.?
  3. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum?
  4. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank to study MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What kind of securities are required to apply for SBI education loan? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  6. Can I get Bank Education Loan if my family income in Rs. 1 Lacs p.a.?
  7. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  9. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  10. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  11. Whether Income Tax File is necessary to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  12. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  13. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  14. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  15. Whether subsidy is provided to OBC student?
  16. Can i get subsidy on education loan if my father's income is approximately 1.2 lakh per annum?
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Newzealand if my father doesn't have Income Tax file?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
26th June 2016, 02:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech while having family income of Rs. 90000 per annum?

Yes, you can definitely take education loan to pursue B.Tech course. There is no problem with the income of your household. You can get education loan with this income too. If you get admission call from a well recognised and reputed institute, you can definitely opt for education loan provided you comply with all terms and conditions of education loan scheme and follow all norms as per orders from bank.
18th January 2019, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech while having family income of Rs. 90000 per annum?

I am studying B. Tech in Computer Science in ARKA JAIN UNIVERSITY, JAMSHEDPUR, (UGC RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY). Can I get education loan from any bank?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?