24th April 2018, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Canara Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study Abroad?

Hi Sir, I want to take an education loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for studying in Abroad. I would like to know that Canara Bank will provide me the education loan of this amount or not? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. ICICI Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study Abroad?
  2. Does IDBI Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study Abroad? -- [New]
  3. Bank of Maharashtra offers an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study Abroad?
  4. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  5. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad if managed Rs. 10 Lacs?
  6. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  7. Can I get an education loan of Rs. 35 Lacs to study Aerospace Engineering in Abroad as my father died?
  8. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  9. Should I apply for an Education Loan from both Credila and Bank of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS(Pharmacy) in US?
  10. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
  11. List of Banks or Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in Abroad?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  13. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Banks which sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs with minimum interest rates to study in Abroad?
  15. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  16. Can I get another Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs if already pursuing MS in Germany with loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks to study MS in US?
6th June 2018, 09:02 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Canara Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study Abroad?

Yes, the Canara Bank offers an education loan of Rs. 20 lakhs for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad. To be eligible to apply for an education loan in Canara Bank, you should have secured admission in higher education course in a recognised Abroad college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?