7th March 2015, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Education Loan or scholarship, for which one should I apply if studying B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year?

Sir,
I am a B.Tech 2nd year student of
Mechanical Engineering.
Now I want to get loan for my education.
Because I am facing a financial crisis.
But my friends are telling me to apply for scholarship.
So, I apply for education loan or scholarship?
Please help me to know.

22nd August 2017, 03:50 AM
starberry

Default Re: Education Loan or scholarship, for which one should I apply if studying B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year?

Education loan and scholarship both are good ideas to pay tution fee for college. To get scholarship you will need to apply for specific exams and based upon your results, scholarships are granted. Scholarships are more feasible as there is no repayment of the grants or interest upon grants recieved. If possible, scholarships are the best option.

If scholarships are not available or if you cannot get scholarship then you can choose to go for education loan. This will require passing the previous semesters as well as future semesters if the loan is approved. Government banks have low interest rates as well as subsidy options for loan repayment. Education loan process have become easy and fast these days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?