23rd July 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

On which basis candidate for study scholarship are selected? Is there any exams conducted for the same?

Which type of exam is conducted to select the candidate for scholarship? ipls give subject name and topic for preparing very well..... Can someone please provide me the information on this soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer.

Thanks!

21st August 2017, 06:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: On which basis candidate for study scholarship are selected? Is there any exams conducted for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which type of exam is conducted to select the candidate for scholarship? ipls give subject name and topic for preparing very well..... Can someone please provide me the information on this soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer.

Thanks!

Usually, students are short listed for scholarships on the basis of merit and family income. Some scholarships are offered to students on the basis of caste also. For some scholarships, students are short listed through an examination. Various government and private institutions / organizations offering scholarships to deserving students. Students can apply for scholarships through their college or school or directly. They can apply for scholarships online or offline. The above given are some of the ways of shortlisting the students for scholarships in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?