10th December 2018, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Education loan for MTech aspirant of Nepal who is studying from 5 years in India?

Hello friends, I am a citizen of Nepal but from last 5 years I am studying in India. Now I am in my BTech prefinal semester. I am preparing for GATE so that I can study MTech. I want to know that as I am not a citizen of India so, I will apply for education loan in any Bank, if not then in any financial institution?

18th July 2022, 11:19 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education loan for MTech aspirant of Nepal who is studying from 5 years in India?

For getting an education loan in India , it's important that the candidate applying for an education loan must be an Indian citizen.
Thus you are not an Indian citizen so you cannot apply for education loan.
But as you are studying in India for 5 years , you may talk to the branch manager for such purpose, if they will allow you then only you can apply for loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?