19th July 2018, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in National Science Concours Exam for 9th student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in 9th right now. I want to apply in National Science Concours Exam. I want to know about my eligibility as I am a CBSE student. So, please let me know about the eligibility criteria for appearing in this scholarship exam?

25th July 2018, 08:37 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in National Science Concours Exam for 9th student?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for National Science Concourse being a 9th standard student scholarship. Candidates who are studying in Class 6-12 are eligible to apply for National Science Concourse scholarship. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you are pursuing 9th standard right now, so you are eligible to apply for National Science Concourse Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?