25th November 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for appearing for examination if I don't pay the scholarship money for the semester?

This is Amit Nanda. If I will not pay the scholarship money for the semester, then can I appear for examination? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

26th November 2015, 08:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for appearing for examination if I don't pay the scholarship money for the semester?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in examination even if you have not paid the fee for semester. The hall tickets will be issued by the university to your college if you have registered for examinations by paying the examination fee. Whether your college issues hall ticket or not for you without paying semester fee depends upon your college management. But, most of the colleges allows students to appear in examinations even without paying the semester fee and they will collect the fee while issuing marks certificates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?