14th June 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for appearing in CGPE for B.Tech student?

Say, a B.tech student is going to give his 8th semester examination and he is eligible for appearing in CGPE ( combined graduate preliminary examination ) age wise.but cgpe is held in february and so the student will get his graduate degree after couple of months officially.
I want to know whether he could appear in cgpe or he has to take a drop of one year i.e he could only appear the next year after completing his graduation ?

14th September 2014, 09:47 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for appearing in CGPE for B.Tech student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Say, a B.tech student is going to give his 8th semester examination and he is eligible for appearing in CGPE ( combined graduate preliminary examination ) age wise.but cgpe is held in february and so the student will get his graduate degree after couple of months officially.
I want to know whether he could appear in cgpe or he has to take a drop of one year i.e he could only appear the next year after completing his graduation ?

The Eligibility needed for Combined Graduate Level Exam is that the candidate should possess certain qualification and they include:
  • Nationality
  • Age Limit
  • Education Qualification

The Nationality standard needed for the exam is that the candidate should have a Citizenship in India.The age limit needed for the exam is 18-27 years and there are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates.Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university.

The candidate who satisfy all these above criteria is eligible for applying and the candidates are selected through:
  • Written Exam
  • Interview /Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test

Regards
~Jxsab~
31st July 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for appearing in CGPE for B.Tech student?

sir iam going to complete my b.tech in BITS unuversity may i can write CGPE exam.I want to be a officer in IB India whether iam writting right(CGPE) or not plzzzzzzzzzzzz guide me.my phone number 7899625651 email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?