26th September 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get the scholarship if I am not in the top 30th rank in this website?

Would i get scholarship, if my name is between 30-100 th rank.if possible how can i get? Can you tell me how to get that scholarship money? When will you give it to me? I need some money for attending tuition for my subjects. So, provide me the answer.

27th September 2015, 11:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the scholarship if I am not in the top 30th rank in this website?

Yes, it is possible to get scholarship in this platform even if you get a rank in between 31 and 100 (including both). It will be a consolation prize of 100. However, it is redeemable only when you participate again and end up getting a rank below 31. At that time the consolation prize of 100 will be added to the scholarship amount as per your rank in that particular session and be reimbursed. Till then the consolation amount will be safe in the management's account. For details, click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?