30th March 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to get scholarship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student?

Hello,
I am M.Viswanath studying 3rd semester B.E. in Mechanical Engineering.
I didn't apply for any scholarship in 1st and 2nd semester so I wanted to apply in 3rd semester. Can you advice me how to get scholarship and what are the eligibility to get it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  2. Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 9.85 CGPA in 1st semester of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  3. What is the procedure and requirements to get minority scholarship? I am an engineering student
  4. How to pursue M.S in Environmental Engineering? What is the procedure?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship for B.Pharmacy 3rd year student?
  6. How can I get sufficient scholarship for 6th semester tuition fee in diploma engineering course?
  7. Detailed status of CSS Scholarship which was applied in 3rd semester for B.Tech 4th semester student?
  8. Eligibility criteria for doing diploma after engineering? Is there any entrance exam? What is the procedure to apply?
  9. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  10. Scholarship for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester candidate whose father's income is Rs. 1,00,000 per annum? -- [New]
  11. How to get scholarship for NIT engineering student when yearly income is only 84,000?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship being an Engineering student?
  13. Is it difficult to get loan if awarded scholarship for B.Tech 1st semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there any scholarship for B.E Electronics and Engineering student? Can I apply for scholarship if I scored 80% in PUC and 85% in 2 years of engineering?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to apply in WBMDFC scholarship for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
30th March 2015, 08:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to get scholarship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student?

To get scholarship for pursuing B.E course, you must have to apply for scholarship by visiting epass official website http://epass.cgg.gov.in/ by satisfying the below mentioned eligibility criteria :-

1. You should not be the child of any government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should be less than two lakh rupees.

3. You should study B.Tech course through entrance examination counselling.

By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for scholarship, if all the details submitted by you are found correct and verified by officers, then, you will be granted scholarship for pursuing your B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?