5th April 2018, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in PNB Saraswati Education Loan scheme for MBA aspirant?

I want to do MBA and for this course I want to apply an education loan from Punjab National Bank. I have a student account in this bank and I came to know that they have introduced PNB Saraswati Education Loan Scheme. Can I know the eligibility criteria for applying in this scheme?

1st May 2018, 09:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in PNB Saraswati Education Loan scheme for MBA aspirant?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for PNB Saraswati Education Loan for pursuing MBA course. To be eligible to apply for PNB Saraswati Education Loan, you should have secured admission in higher education course in a recognised college/ university through entrance test/ merit basis selection process. You can apply for an PNB education loan directly by visiting the bank or through official website at https://www.pnbnet.org.in/ONLINELOAN/index.jsp.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?