6th June 2018, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme?

Hello everyone, I am interested to apply in PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme of Punjab National Bank. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scheme so that I can apply. Thank you!

7th June 2018, 08:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme?

To be eligible to apply for PNB Kaushal Education Loan, you should have secured admission in a course run by Industrial Training institute or in a recognised polytechnic. This education loan is intended for candidates who are interested to take the skill development courses.
9th June 2018, 05:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to apply in PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme of Punjab National Bank. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scheme so that I can apply. Thank you!

Eligibility to apply for PNB Kaushal Education loan scheme is given below:

Students should be an Indian national

Students should have obtained admission in a course run by ITIs, Polytechnics or in a school recognized by central or state education boards or in a college affiliated to recognized university, training partners affiliated to National Skill Development Corporation / Sector Skill Councils, State Skill Mission, State Skill Corporation leading to a certificate or diploma or degree issued by such organization as per National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF).

PNB Kaushal Education loan scheme website link is given Click Here
2nd August 2018, 11:41 PM
Narendra2121

Details of Eligibility to apply in PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme are mentioned below.

The student should be an Indian national.

The student have secured admission in a course conducted by industrial training institutes or in any recognized universities like NSDC, sector skill councils etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?