6th June 2018, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Maximum amount to get under PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much maximum amount I can get if I apply for PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme? I want to do my Graduation through this scheme because I feel that PNB is introduced the best scheme for students.

7th June 2018, 09:10 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme?

The maximum amount of loan offered under PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme is Rs. 1,50,000/-. To be eligible to apply for an education loan under this scheme, you should have secured admission to skill development courses in Industrial Training institute/ recognised polytechnic institute.
9th June 2018, 05:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Maximum amount to get under PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that how much maximum amount I can get if I apply for PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme? I want to do my Graduation through this scheme because I feel that PNB is introduced the best scheme for students.

Students can get up to Rs 1,50,000 through PNB Kaushal Education loan scheme. The PNB Kaushal Education loan is offered to students for pursuing Vocational Education & Training (skill development courses). PNB Kaushal Education loan covers the following expenses: tuition or course fee, examination / library / laboratory fee, purchase of books, equipments and instruments caution deposit and any other reasonable expenses necessary to complete the course. PNB Kaushal Education loan website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?