5th April 2018, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Monthly EMI against Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs in PNB Saraswati scheme?

Can I know if I apply for an education loan under PNB Saraswati Education Loan scheme of Rs. 5 Lacs then how much I have to pay monthly? I want to apply for my education so I want to know about the monthly EMI. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply in PNB Saraswati Education Loan scheme?
  2. Benefits of applying in PNB Saraswati Education Loan scheme?
  3. Is there any processing charge available under PNB Saraswati Education Loan Scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How much monthly EMI will be paid against Education Loan amount of Rs. 8.75 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank? How many months of EMI is available in this Bank?
  5. Concession under PNB Saraswati Education Loan scheme for girls?
  6. Eligibility to apply in PNB Saraswati Education Loan scheme for MBA aspirant?
  7. How much monthly EMI I should pay to Bank with 8% interest rates charged against an Education Loan of Rs. 4 Lacs? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Maximum amount to get in PNB Saraswati Education Loan Scheme?
  9. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Whether margin is available in PNB Kaushal Education Loan Scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Requirements to apply in PNB Saraswati Education Loan scheme?
  12. Documents required to apply for PNB Saraswati Education Loan scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Moratorium period under PNB Saraswati Education Loan scheme?
  14. How to calculate EMI of Loan amount of Rs. 6.5 Lacs at 5% interest rates under 5 years of tenure?
  15. Interest rates under PNB Saraswati Education Loan scheme?
  16. How many months of EMI to pay against Rs. 8.7 Lacs Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur? How much EMI to pay?
  17. Repayment mode against Rs. 6 Lacs in SBI Education Loan scheme?
  18. Repayment mode against Rs. 10 Lacs in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
16th July 2022, 11:55 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Monthly EMI against Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs in PNB Saraswati scheme?

The monthly EMI depends on the repayment period which one chooses for repayment.
The calculation will be made as follows

Calculate interest as
Principal* Rate*Time/ 100

Then calculate the Amount
Amount =P+I

Now divide the amount with no.of months
You will get you EMI .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?