1st August 2016, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to apply for OBC/EBC Post Matric Scholarship, Bihar? How much amount can I get?

Hello sir, I have passe 12th from BSEB, Patna and I belongs to OBC category. I want to study Agriculture Engineering but my family condition is not so good. Therefore can I apply for OBC/ EBC Post Matric Scholarship? Eligibility criteria for it? How much amount can I get?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Madrasa Board student apply for Post Matric Scholarships while studying in 12th (Maulvi)? Maximum amount for it?
  2. Can I apply for Pre Matric Scholarship if passed 9th with 93% marks? How much amount I can get?
  3. How can I apply for Post Matric Scholarship being a 12th candidate?
  4. Do I need to know the bank account details of college department to fill up the post matric scholarship form?
  5. What should I fill in cast category place of Post Matric scholarship being a Jain candidate? Can I get more amount being a minority candidate?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Post Matric scholarship if belongs to EBC category?
  7. Procedure to apply in Post Matric Scholarship for B.Tech candidate from PTU?
  8. Criteria of central scholarship for Post Graduates with 86% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Post-Matric Scholarships to apply for H.S. Science?
  10. Scholarship for a female candidate who has secured 92% in 12th Bihar Board? How much amount I will get through scholarship?
  11. How much amount I will get in Bihar State Scholarship being a B.Tech candidate?
  12. Where to get the application form for BC-E muslims
  13. Can a 12th passed with 88.2% who is studying in 1st year of B.Sc apply for Post Matric Scholarship?
  14. Detailed information about Pre-Matric Scholarship for 8th student?
  15. Eligibility criteria to get Swami Vivekananda Single girl child Scholarship? Amount of scholarship? -- [New]
  16. Can a 11th standard student apply for Post Metric Scholarship? Procedure and eligibility criteria for it?
  17. Eligibility to get scholarship for Matriculation?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying Inspire scholarship?
11th August 2016, 06:03 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for OBC/EBC Post Matric Scholarship, Bihar? How much amount can I get?

Eligibility criteria to apply for BC/EBC Post Matric Scholarship, Bihar :-

- The candidate must have domicile of Bihar state.

- The candidate must be studying in any recognized institute of government /govt. aided in the Bihar state.

- The candidate must have passed 12th Class with more than 80% marks.

- The candidates parent’s or family annual income should not be more than Rs. 1,00,000 from all sources.

- The candidate should belongs to Backward class/ Extreme Backward class.

- Two candidates from one parents are eligible to apply for Post Matric Scholarship in Bihar.

The amount of scholarship after taking admission in Graduation Degree program is Rs. 10000/- per year and Rs. 20000 per year after taking admission in Master Degree/ Diploma Course. The scholarship amount will be directly transferred to the students bank account through the SBI. The amount can be withdrawn using Z-pay Card through ATM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?