24th April 2018, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan Scheme for MCA course?

I want to apply for an Education Loan, so that I can study MCA. I have heard about the Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan Scheme. So, I am eligible to apply for an education loan scheme of this Bank

Related Questions:
  1. Moratorium Period of Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan Scheme?
  2. Holiday period under Education Loan scheme of Punjab & Sind Bank?
  3. Details of Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan scheme for ICWA course?
  4. Expenses covered under Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBA course?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank to do B.Sc(Nursing)? Features of Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan scheme?
  6. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank for BCA course?
  7. Details of Punjab & Sind Bank Educational Loan Scheme for MBA aspirant? -- [New]
  8. Can I get concession in Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan scheme being a female candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Details of holiday period under Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan scheme?
  10. Expenses covered under Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan scheme for BBA aspirant?
  11. Maximum amount to get under Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?
  12. Punjab & Sind Bank offer an Education Loan to study Nursing Diploma course? Procedure to apply?
  13. Documents required to apply in Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan Scheme?
  14. Details of Punjab & Sind Bank Educational Loan Scheme?
  15. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank for BPharma course?
  16. How much interest is charged during moratorium period of Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan?
  17. Interest rates against an Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs from Punjab & Sind Bank?
  18. Securities against an Education Loan at Punjab & Sind Bank to study MBA?
27th May 2018, 10:07 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan Scheme for MCA course?

To be eligible to apply for an education loan in Punjab and Sind Bank, you should have secured admission in higher education course in any Government recognised college/ university. You can apply for an education loan directly by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online at the bank official website. So, after securing admission in MCA course in any Government recognised college/ university, you are eligible to apply for an education loan in Punjab and Sind Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?