17th July 2018, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Details of Punjab & Sind Bank Educational Loan Scheme?

I am interested to study BTech course with the help of education loan. I have heard about the Punjab & Sind Bank Educational Loan Scheme. Can anyone of you provide me the details of this particular educational loan scheme?

19th July 2018, 09:10 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Punjab & Sind Bank Educational Loan Scheme?

Details of Punjab and Sind Bank Education Loan Scheme are mentioned below :-

--> Eligibility :- You should have secured admission to a higher education course in a recognised college/ university

--> Moratorium Period :- Course Period plus one year.

--> Repayment Tenure :- Maximum 15 years.

--> Quantum of Finance :- Rs. 10 lakhs for studies in India and Rs. 20 lakhs for studies in Abroad.

--> Margin :- Nil upto Rs. 4 lakhs, above Rs. 4 lakhs, it is 5% for studies in India and 15% for studies in Abroad.

--> Prepayment Charges :- Nil
20th July 2018, 02:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Punjab & Sind Bank Educational Loan Scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to study BTech course with the help of education loan. I have heard about the Punjab & Sind Bank Educational Loan Scheme. Can anyone of you provide me the details of this particular educational loan scheme?

Students can get education loans for studies in India and abroad under Punjab & Sind Bank education loan scheme. They can get education loans for the approved courses leading to graduate or post graduate degree and PG Diploma conducted by recognized colleges or universities recognized by UGC / Government / AICTE / AIBMS / ICMR, etc. They can also get education loans for courses like CA, CFA, ICWA, etc. and courses conducted by IIMs, IITs, IISc, XLRI, NIFT, NID, etc. Students can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India and up to Rs 20 Lakhs for studies in abroad. There is no margin for education loans up to Rs 4 Lakhs. For education loans above Rs 4 Lakhs margin required is 5% for studies in India and 15% for studies in abroad. There is no security required for education loans up to Rs 4 Lakks in Punjab & Sind Bank. Students have to provide necessary security for higher loan amounts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?