11th August 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 91.8% in AISSCE? Procedure to apply?

Hello,
I have got 91.8% marks in AISSCE. I am opting B.Tech for my further studies. Am I eligible for scholarship? How can I apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  2. Procedure to apply for scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th MP Board exam?
  3. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE?
  4. Procedure to apply in any scholarship for a candidate who has secured 94.60% in 10th?
  5. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 87.6% in 12th? Last date of application?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to apply in CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th CBSE?
  7. Eligibility to for MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who have secured 95.1% in 12th? Procedure to apply?
  8. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  9. Procedure to apply for CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88.6% in 12th CBSE?
  10. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80.80% in 12th?
  11. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 76% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  12. I cannot apply for other scholarship if I will apply for CBSE Scholarship? How can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 93% in 12th?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 81% in H.S. exam?
  14. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th MP Board?
  15. Which type of scholarship can I apply if I secured 74% in my first year B.Tech?
  16. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Inspire Scholarship for certified candidate?
  17. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th Board exam? Procedure to apply?
  18. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
12th April 2018, 12:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 91.8% in AISSCE? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have got 91.8% marks in AISSCE. I am opting B.Tech for my further studies. Am I eligible for scholarship? How can I apply for it?

Candidates after completion of AISSCE with 91.8% marks are eligible to apply for various scholarships to pursue higher education. Most of the scholarships are offered to deserving students based on the marks scored in 10+2 and family income. Candidates have to apply for scholarships online through the concerned scholarship website. They can also apply for state government scholarships through state government scholarship e-portal and central government scholarships through National Scholarship Portal. Candidates have to apply for scholarships with scanned copies of photographs, mark sheets, ID proof, admission proof, income proof, age proof, aadhar card, bank passbook with name and account number.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?